- 10% of BCF minting fee
- 10% of level upgraded fee
- 1% of NFT Selling in-game
- 1.Burn BCF to reach level 5/10/20/29/30
- 2.Burn BCF to upgrade Level 4+ Accessories Burn BCF to mint Rare, Epic & Legendary bicycles
- 3.Burn BCF to re-distribute Attribute points
- Treasury Burning following schedule
Enhance In-app Mechanics
- 1.Burn BCF to permanently increase CYC Daily Earning Cap
- 2.Burn BCF to permanently improve the success rate of ALL Accessories upgrade
- 4.Burn BCF to permanently improve the chance to receive TWO bicycles from Bicycle-Minting
Schadenfreude Pools: ‘Schadenfreude is the experience of joy that comes from learning of the failures of another.’ Schadenfreude Pools are the pools that users can subscribe to, in order to burn BCF and permanently earn CYC return from other players’ misfortune moments, such as:
Receiving a lower quality Bike from a higher-quality box
Unsuccessful upgrade Accessories.
- 1.CYC return comes from taking a small % tax from all users’ CYC burning from Bicycle-Minting or Accessories upgrades.
- 2.The Schadenfreude Pools will have different varieties. Each variety of pools will correspond to a Bicycle quality — hence five varieties of pools correspond to Common, Uncommon, Rare, Elite,EpBurn BCF to permanently improve the chance to receive a higher quality Bicycle by a mint new bicycle ic, and Legendary Bicycle qualities. Each variety of pools will share the same % tax.
- 3.The smaller the size of the pool, the lesser BCF it takes to fill the pool. Once the lower-sized pools are filled, the higher-sized pool will be opened to subscribe.